See How a Rolex is Repaired, click Here
Rolex Repair Tune - Up Service : Our current turnaround time is six weeks.
- Disassemble the movement, screw by screw (there are over 125 parts)
- Ultrasonically clean, and inspect for any signs of excessive wear
- Lubricate all friction points with five different lubricants and reassemble the movement
- Adjust timing to make the watch as accurate as possible
- Replace all case gaskets
- Waterproof sealing and testing of water integrity to 3 atmospheres of the case (where applicable)
- Clean and refinish case and bracelet
- Watch is then put on an automatic winder for a minimum of five days and adjustments are made if necessary
- Full one year warranty on parts and labor
- Genuine Parts are used in the repair of the watch movement when available
$495.00 + return shipping ($70.00 UPS 2nd day insured for $3000, for more insurance add $10.00 per each additional $1000 insurance).
To Submit your Rolex for Servicing:
Fill out our Rolex Repair Form, print it and submit it. Add a Rolex Service to your Shopping Cart, continue shopping, and Checkout.
You need to pack your watch well and ship it insured. (We recommend UPS because it can be tracked. *Note when shipping UPS or Fed Ex, an envelope is only insured for up to $500.) Our current turnaround time is about 6 - 9 weeks.
Do not forget to include your name, address, email, and contact phone number ( A brief description of the problem is helpful) on the printed Watch Repair Form and put it in your box that you are shipping.
Ship to: Minor Repair 2611 12th Avenue South Nashville, Tennessee 37204
We also offer Dial Refinishing